I’ve been blogging for three years now. It all started when my professor required us to blog. I was hesitant at first but eventually I’m hooked.
However, there are instances that I want to quit blogging. Sometimes it’s frustrating facing my laptop and not knowing what to write for my blog. But back reading my old posts made me realize that blogging is my [other] world; I cannot desert it.
Perhaps writing the reasons why I blog will motivate me to continue my life in the blogosphere…
So, why do I blog?
- Writing is my way of pouring my emotion.
- Meeting great people online.
- Enhancing my writing skill.
- Finding inspiration for my craft blog.
- Showcasing my arts and crafts
- Making extra moolah out from paid post 😉
Mmmm, I cannot think more… How about you why do you blog? If you have some thoughts please share. I might miss something that will motivates me to keep my blogging world rock!