My sister is a single mom of eight. Her husband left for another woman. Raising them is not easy; especially the five boys who at the time of separation were teenagers. You know age like that; teens were so confused, while her younger children were innocent of what really happened.
My sister had been in so much trouble. I cannot elaborate further because I’m not in the position to write about it.
I’m really amazed on how God touches my sister’s life. She’s into spiritual journey now; although there’s no particular group that she joined in. It’s actually a journey of self-healing through Didache (just like Daily Bread). It’s a daily reflections/stories and Bible scriptures.
Last night when we had our chit chat with the whole family, she shared to us about what she read which I also needed: “Be a blessing expert, not a problem expert”. The rule is simple, just thank God for everything that happened to your life, even the simple little things. For the first day thank Him at least five things then on the succeeding days increase it until you became a blessing expert.
I myself have been into a lot of confusion that I overlook the beautiful things that happened into my life. So for this day here’s my 5 things that I’m grateful of.
1. I praise and thank God for the transformation of my sister. The whole family is celebrating for this.
2. My other sister finally got the renewal of her working permit at Canada. It’s more than four months long of waiting! And it’s an answered prayer.
3. And guess what, her employer is also processing my papers! Yihey! Maybe in less than a year I’ll be able to say “Canada, here I come!!!”…. LOL…
4. I also thank God for leading my feet to UIC where I currently enrolled in my master’s degree. It serves a door to my journey in my online earnings. Though I earned a little but somehow it’s a big help.
5. And, I’m grateful that Mommy Rubz launches another giveaway, the “Thanksgiving Away”, You know I’m trying my luck to win the blog makeover… plus the cash… *wink*…
I would like to thank all the sponsors of Pinay Mommy Online’s Thanksgiving Giveaway!!
Pinay Mommy OnlineProud Mommy of ThreeMy Tots Exactly!My Tummy Calls Azumi - Kawaii Princessâ€™ StoryWorth's WorldMake Money Online E! FashionTalk.comOne Proud MommaDashingSmilesmyWeb-BlogdotComKizuna Marikenya's Travel and Resource BlogThe Miscellaneous Me Family and Home LivingMeet and GreetJoys in LifeAll About HerViva Pinay Stylish VoyagerWritten by MysCinco OnlineFat Girl No More i am woman hear me rawrLifestyle & HomemakingKero's Celebration The PeregrinatorI Love Hate BloggingWeb Design PhilippinesMake Money Blog Lovingly MamaPrincess WannabeContest BuffEarn Dollars Pinoy!Samut-Sari Pensive ThoughtsHappy Home Workingjared's little corner of the world... Nutrition and Health CareThe Domain AngelEat, Drink, BlogOur Kids Plus Us
If you want to join in this fabulous giveaways, please visit
And practice of becoming a blessing expert!